The College has a well furnished library facility with a vast reading room that provides a conducive environment for full concentration of all its user. The library provides latest and up to date reading material. The library has a large collection of books, the total number of books in library are 18927 (approx) Including text-books and reference books classified and easily accessible. The library is enriched with following Journals, Reporters and Periodicals.
Rajasthan State Current Status Criminal Law Journal Crimes Rajasthan Law Weekly Indian Bar Review Current Civil Cases Vidhi Bharti Journal of Indian Law Institute S.C.C. Online Journal Company Law Cases A.I.R. Supreme Court (Criminal) A.I.R. Cheque Dishonour Reports Rules for Library and reading room
- All regular students of the college are entitled to borrow permitted number of books from library. Books will be issued only on production of Identity card duly signed by the Principal.
- Identity-card is non-transferable. Any misrepresentation will be punishable.
- Student should not carry any book or printed material inside the library stack room.
- Silence and decorum should be maintained in the library.
- Every student must posses his identity-card while entering the library.
- Students who fail to return books on due date shall be liable to fine.
- Reference books may be issued to the students and staff members for reference and study in the library premises only.
- Non-members are not allowed to utilize the library except with the permission of the Principal.
- Mobile Phones are strictly prohibited in the library.
- Responsibility to maintain the books issued lies on the student.
- No Books will be issued after the issue of No-Dues Certificate.
- Students must submit his/her bank Account Number with IFSC Code in the Library at the time of borrowing books from libary.
All India Reporter from 1950 BiKaner Law Times Arbitration Law Reporter Nyaya Deep The Practical Lawyer Taxmann University News Lawyers update Bhatner Socio-Legal Journal Selected Judgement on Professional Ethics A.I.R. Supreme Court (Civil) A.I.R. Law Lines