ADMISSION MAY BE REFUSED TO A CANDIDATE.
(1) Who has misrepresented or concealed relevant facts deliberatety.
(2) Who has not deposited his dues as per the scheduled dates in the college.
(3) Who has not presented his admission application duly completed in time.
(4) Who has used unfair means to obtain admission in the college.
(5) Who has been debarred by the University for using unfair means.
(6) Who has criminal or immoral record.
(7) All students seeking admission should come with the following documents: –
- All previous original mark sheets (class X onward).
- Transfer certificate from previous institution (T. C.).
- Migration certificate of the previous University (other than students from Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner).
- Character certificate of the previous institution. (e) Certificates of games & other curricular activities.
- College reserves its right to amend or withdraw anything given in this prospectus at any time.
Every student (other than students from Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner) will apply for enrollment in Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner at the time of admission along with Original Graduation/Master’s Mark Sheet & Original Migration Certificate of their Previous university.
Every student will get his/her identity card duly completed at the earliest. He/She should keep his/her I-card in personal custody particularly in college premises. All facilities will be available only on production of-card. It is absolutely non transferable. A candidates whose card is lost, misplaced or rendered not useable may apply for duplicate 1-card with a fee of Rs. 50/- with satisfactory explanation.
Character Certificate may by issued to a student once in a year or at the time of leaving college
ORDINANCE AGAINST USE OF UNFAIR MEANS IN EXAMINATIONS
“If any Examinee is found using unfair means in the examination he/she will be punished with imprisonment upto 3 years or and a fine of Rs. 2000/- vide Govt. of Rajasthan Public Examination (Prevention of unfair means) Act-1992. A Police case will also be registered against the examinee.